Enhanced Reality to Improve Teamwork and Event Management at GW Simulation Conference
- Field: Healthcare
- Venue: George Washington University School of Nursing, Ashburn (VA)
- Symposium Speakers: Roxane Gardner, Fernando Salvetti
- Simulation Team: Roxane Gardner, Rebecca Minehart
- Instructional Design Team: Roxane Gardner, Rebecca Minehart, Fernando Salvetti, Barbara Bertagni
- Multimedia Design & Tech Team: Matteo Lana, Rocco Luigi Tartaglia, Anca Gavril
Fernando Salvetti and Rebecca Minehart discuss the new e-REAL online platform for medical simulation.
Enhanced reality in medical simulation helps to improve teamwork during a crisis by fostering key leadership and organizational behavior skills.
The e-REAL system reproduces a variety of different emergent situations, enabling learners to interact with multimedia scenarios and practice using a mnemonic called Name-Claim-Aim.
Like this article? Share it!
Don't hesitate to leave feedback in the comments section below.