Leadership 4.0 and Society 5.0
- Field: Digitalization, Digital Mindset, Industry 4.0, Corporate Training
- Venue: e-REAL Lab at the Polytechnic School of Milan and e-REAL Online Lab
- Simulation Team: Fernando Salvetti, Barbara Bertagni, Matteo Lana
- Instructional Design Team: Fernando Salvetti and Barbara Bertagni
- Multimedia Design & Tech Team: Matteo Lana, Rocco Luigi Tartaglia, Lejla Hoxha
This program, which has been co-designed with ENI Corporate University (Milan and Rome, Italy), in collaboration with Aramco Corporate University (Dharan, Saudi Arabia) and on behalf of the World Economic Forum (Davos and Geneva, Switzerland), is aimed at fostering an agile mindset in young corporate leaders (those under 40 years old) working in the energy sector, who are expected to be effective leaders in an ever more digitalized world. Digital transformation is not only about technology; it is also mainly enabled by leadership that is grounded in three pillars: teamwork, start-up culture, and matrix management. Hot topics and key activities include a business game for launching a new cryptocurrency; scenario analysis and immersive simulation within a mixed reality environment (e-REAL); online keynotes by seasoned faculty from Harvard, MIT and Stanford with moderated Q&A sessions to facilitate an interactive dialogue; and a collaborative platform to enhance online learning and bridge between modules.
Like this article? Share it!
Don’t hesitate to leave feedback in the comments section below.